Sunday, December 10, 2006

Stargate SG-1

I am not a sci-fi geek, but I do love Science Fiction as a genre, both for television and movies. One of the scripts I have just finished writing is a Sci-Fi, so I must have some love of the genre.

About 2 months ago, having only ever seen about 3 episodes, I decided to watch every single episode starting at number 1.

I have just finished watching the last episode of Season Five of Stargate (about episode 110) and I love it. Stargate is awesome, granted, the multi-episode and multi-season story arcs are no way as well developed as Babylon 5 or the new Battlestar Gallactica, but nonetheless, it remains a good, fun and diverting source of entertainment.

I have 100 episodes to go.

w00t.

xx


ps. Oh yeah, with my girlfriend, we are going through some difficulties - difficulties which I doubt any of you could relate to easily. In time, I might blog further about this, as it might provide an insight into something many would find quite odd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

You may be surprised at the diversity of your readers.

xx

12/10/2006 11:12 pm  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

surprise us - and remember you've had songs translated for this relationship - that means something

12/11/2006 2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home