Thursday, October 19, 2006

Progress at Last

Today I had a meeting with a Director's Rep at a prodution company in London - the rep liked my work and said she saw that I had a lot of potential.

Although she said she could not sign me then and there, she said that she wanted to, but she said she wanted to see my next music video and the next viral/test commercial that I shoot.

The reality is, that no matter how much she believes in me, it would be impossible to sell me as a director without a portfolio of work that the CLIENT (ie the ad people) could specifically relate to.

But, anyway - I cannot rehash the whole meeting here, but it was positive and once I have my next music video, and maybe another viral/commercial then I'm gonna go back to her and make her rep me as a director.

So, with choices are interesting, my absolute priority is to get two/three more example of work to her or any other agency as soon as possible.

Practically that mean 10 weeks. So, do I get a shitty temp job between now and then or do I save all my energy/time?

In other developments - I might have another music video coming up for a guy with an interesting sound... and LOT of talent and motivation .... and a bit of money.

Watch this space
xx



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUNDAY PUB LUNCH!


<<(secretly watching space... any updates?)>>



xxx

10/29/2006 2:29 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

There you go, good things come to those who wait!

10/29/2006 3:33 pm  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

are you still posting? c'mon - update please

11/13/2006 12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home