Saturday, November 25, 2006

What is the Diary of a Bum about?

I actually don't know anymore.

Originally it was some kind of journal of the things I was doing and the changes in my life that I was creating in order to facilitate my entry into my ambitions.

Before this blog, two years ago, my life was vaguely the same, but I was very different. The changes in my life and my attitudes are pretty hefty - in short, I've grown up and come a long way. I am also pleasantly surprised at who I am becoming. A wanky, self obsessed thing to say, but we bloggers are wanky and self obsessed.

Presently, I am on the path to becoming a director but I have a long way to go. I am finishing off my latest Viral Test Ad, which will be promoted on Youtube and all the other sites. (I will ask a few of you to link from your sites to the URL so that I can generate as mucg traffic as possible.)

Basically, my mission is to be a film director. I am closer to being a 'repped' director of commercials and music videos, but I am not there yet. It has been a very long journey, and there are a lot of sacrifices that I have made along the way in relation to my quality of living and lifestyle.

Anyway, I'm shooting a short promo video tonight as a favour to a friend. It's a fun few hours of work. In an underground club somewhere in greater London. And I'll cut it tomorrow.


D.
x

ps. In actual fact, I don't really put very much in here anymore. And there is actually more to write about than ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

I'm still here Kohai - tuning in. And don't worry about the self-obsessed wanky side of things - as long as I'm still posting you're well behind in the race on that one.

11/26/2006 1:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diary of Bum is about you.

You are allowed to take breaks from blogging, do what you got to do... Just don't shut it down. Once a blogger, always a blogger and there will always be moment when your fingers hit the mac and you find yourself starting again... It's okay to lose direction. Your blog is after all a reflection of your life.
No?

xxx

11/27/2006 8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home