Saturday, December 09, 2006

I have woes...

...girlfriend woes.

As in: "Now that we've come to the end of our rainbow," type of woes.

And it's not even my fault...


It's not even her fault.

It's some fucking shit or another - she's got some shit she needs to go through. And it sucks.


I'm not really sure what to do. She/us, was one of the few things in my life that I could count on to be stable and secure.

Just goes to show that it's the one thing thing you don't have your eye on that comes and bites you in the ass.

xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in your life and we both know I'm far from stable and secure...
Even when present.

She's young, maybe, she wants more?

We need to talk.

xx

12/09/2006 6:24 pm  
Blogger Tony Play said...

Hey Dude
Sorry to read about your break up. I know what you are going through and beleive me it gets easier. Probably not what you want to hear, but dont let it make you bitter.

take care

Tony Play

12/20/2006 9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home