Monday, November 13, 2006

November

Right.

Last time I posted, I had just had the meeting with the director's rep who liked me. But could not sign me.

Basically, I needed more stuff on my Showreel so immediately after the meeting I started making plans.

The 'big budget' music video which I so desperately needed fell through. Postponed to next year.

The other American guy - with an even bigger budget and wicked idea... that fell through too.

But my own unfailable plan was to film a wicked little viral ad that would allow me to try a few new things and show what I could do for £200 in the park with a few friends.

This video COULD NOT FALL THROUGH, since I am the fucking boss.

To cut a long story short, I shot it 16 days after the meeting and I am in the process of editing and finishing off the special effects.

I also just came back from Belgium, where I spent three glorious days with my beautiful girlfriend in the most boring toy-town you could ever imagine.

But as miserable as it was, we found the coolest and equally shittest night club in the world. the layout and lighting system were really awesome but the DJ ket switching tunes and genres which the crowd would respond to with a cheer and 10 seconds of dancing and then they'd go back to drinking.

I suppose Europe doesn;t have such a dancing thing going on in their clubs.

Still.

Me and my girlfriend went to the highest stage in the coolest corner and showed them exactly how to do it.


Hugs
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home