Monday, October 09, 2006

Best of the Best

On Saturday just gone, I was best man at my best friends wedding.

The twist to the story is that it was 100% certain to be the smallest wedding I am ever going to go to in my life.

There were two guests.

Me and my girlfriend.

I think this is the only time in my life I will be best man, and give a best man's speech. And my charm, oratory skills, humour, vast life experience, articulatory ability were all used entertaining three people for approximately 2 minutes.


But all said and done, it was a beautiful day and a tiny tear came to my eye as the registrar accounced to my dear friends,

"I declare you man and wife"

But I held that fucker down and it it only manifested itelf as a glint - but even then, my lovely girlfried noticed it.

I told her it was my allergies.

She told me I was lying.

x

3 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

you soppy twat - that half-tear should see you good for blow jobs for quite some time.

10/09/2006 2:10 pm  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

sorry - that was a bit coarse, wasn't it?

I have to learn how to stop myself

10/09/2006 2:11 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

classic ruksak to be honest.


dont stop with an award winning formula.

10/09/2006 3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home