Friday, December 01, 2006

Night Sea Journey

Right, this short little viral advert I've shot is now finished - I might polish it up on Monday with an extra picture grade by other than that in 3 days it will go live on youtube.

I want 100,000 hits.

It cost £100 and was a few of my mates in the park for 5 hours. It's not the greatest viral in the world, but for it's constraints it's pretty awesome.

I'm gonna send it to a few reps to see if they like it.

I think it demonstrates a lot of potential.


In other news, this feature film I've been co-writing for the last 12 months is now at it'st first draft and I have to say that it is pretty fucking awesome.

I also have a treatement for another feature film that I'm working on, and I think it's a really nice little thriller. All I need is a credible and recognised actor to say he'll be in it and I'm laughing. He doesn't even HAVE TO DO IT, just say that he will.

Anyway, I'm gonna go back to reediting my latest showreel.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home