Monday, December 04, 2006

Mother Fucking Codeine

I don't know WHAT the fuck caused it ... actually I have my suspicions... and it all relates to a broken chair.

But, I have fucked my back up and I have been given a whole box of codeine from the doctor as the hospital today.

I can barely move without it.

Anyway, yesterday I fucked up my back. Today I am like a old fucking man hobbling around all bent-over and awkward.

Blah blah.

Until I took 120mg of the magic stuff and I can dance a jig now.

I'm gonna feel feel like a [insert some intelligent similie here] in the morning.

Ah well.

1 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

I fucked my back up once and then the electric ran out as our flat needed top-up tokens (do they still have that?). I was the only one home until about 12pm and couldn't move an inch. I was there on the fucking sofa for 6 hours waiting for someone to turn up and go buy a token. Funny now though and glad the Da Vinci Codeine is working its magic.

12/04/2006 2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home