Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A daze

The last few days have gone by in a bit of a haze.

I have no source of income and by all stretch of the imagination my level 1 attempts to find a job as a director have failed.

That is fine, because it was to be expected.

In other news, the rascals for whom I would be directing my next music video have delayed. No surprise there.

BUT

In other news.

I am a man on fire. I have had this idea kicking about my head for some time for a low budget feature script. Now, there is a higher budget, low budget script I have been working on, but that is another story - this is my low budget FIRST FEATURE type script which I am working on, on my own.

Amazingly enough I am really passionate and empowered about this and I have not felt this way about writing in a long time. (four years I think)

Perhaps I am a fool because I should get a job - a temp job even - but right now I need to write this fucking outline for the script.

But I need money.

fuck.

that awful void that I exist within.

doom
x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

find the money tap HERE!!

11/26/2006 2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home