Thursday, April 13, 2006

FIRST CUT COMPLETED

Holy Jamoly!

I have completed the first cut of my short film.

And .... I am quite proud of it.

Musically I want to go in a totally different direction - I want some music - a blend of RAGGAE/OLD SKOOL/AND HOUSE

London Cokehead? Any offers?

Any creative process is a long and arduous journey - I have gone on many ups and downs... and for now I can say that the ups and downs are not totally over yet... but I am just gonna hold on and enjoy the rest of the ride. The bulk of the work is done and I can say that *probably* 95% of the editing is done.

Not bad. It only took me a month.

Now, I need to check out the location for this upcoming music video tomorrow - then my sister is coming for the easter weekend. That means that life ain't so bad right now.

The best part of coming out of a storm is that only sunshine (and wreckage) awaits.

Big Kisses to each and every one of you who have accompanied me on this journey.

I love you all.

Doom
x

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

Have fun with your sister this weekend. London is practically shutting down it seems... I hate easter.

xox

4/13/2006 3:50 am  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Good, good, good.

= )

4/14/2006 12:06 am  
Blogger Carola said...

sorry that your having a tough time at the moment but artists like yourself often find it hard till they hit their 'big break' - i know that sounds half cliche'd which im sorry but yeah! I do hope it comes soon for you!!!!

Apart from that, sorry that i also havent known of you till now but i do hope to keep uptodate on your progress and the like infact your rather interesting to read so... dont stop!!!

I'll return... just you wait...
The aussie mozzie
Rav

4/14/2006 8:41 am  
Blogger Miss Behaving [badly] said...

Congratulations dawling!

I can't wait to see it. (But I know that I will have to)

Bugger.

Love always
HG

4/16/2006 10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home