Thursday, April 13, 2006

FIRST CUT COMPLETED

Holy Jamoly!

I have completed the first cut of my short film.

And .... I am quite proud of it.

Musically I want to go in a totally different direction - I want some music - a blend of RAGGAE/OLD SKOOL/AND HOUSE

London Cokehead? Any offers?

Any creative process is a long and arduous journey - I have gone on many ups and downs... and for now I can say that the ups and downs are not totally over yet... but I am just gonna hold on and enjoy the rest of the ride. The bulk of the work is done and I can say that *probably* 95% of the editing is done.

Not bad. It only took me a month.

Now, I need to check out the location for this upcoming music video tomorrow - then my sister is coming for the easter weekend. That means that life ain't so bad right now.

The best part of coming out of a storm is that only sunshine (and wreckage) awaits.

Big Kisses to each and every one of you who have accompanied me on this journey.

I love you all.

Doom
x

5 Comments:

Anonymous tilda said...

Congratulations :)

Have fun with your sister this weekend. London is practically shutting down it seems... I hate easter.

xox

4/13/2006 3:50 am  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Good, good, good.

= )

4/14/2006 12:06 am  
Blogger Ravvy said...

sorry that your having a tough time at the moment but artists like yourself often find it hard till they hit their 'big break' - i know that sounds half cliche'd which im sorry but yeah! I do hope it comes soon for you!!!!

Apart from that, sorry that i also havent known of you till now but i do hope to keep uptodate on your progress and the like infact your rather interesting to read so... dont stop!!!

I'll return... just you wait...
The aussie mozzie
Rav

4/14/2006 8:41 am  
Blogger rupert said...

Congrats on getting through the editing process, such a drawn out experience. Sounds like you are almost there, soon you need to fill out some festival entry forms and shoot it off. Try some of the Australian ones like "Melbourne Underground" they are great.

Rups

4/15/2006 9:45 am  
Blogger HeroineGirl said...

Congratulations dawling!

I can't wait to see it. (But I know that I will have to)

Bugger.

Love always
HG

4/16/2006 10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home