Monday, April 03, 2006

New Ideas

I'm sorry that my posts have been rather boring and mundane - that is because betwen being unemployed and editing this short film: my life is rather mundane.

I'm not complaining, in fact it is somewhat pleasant - I have just seen a new way to take the editing of this short film and I hope that it leads to some pleasant results. Besides, I prefer working on one thing totally and then finishing it and moving on.

I wish I could post a preview, but I don't feel comfortable being judged on unfinished work. I don't know how long it will take to finish, but it is taking time. My short attention span and the sheer time I waste between cutting and rendered shots does not help either.

For anybody interested I am cutting this using Final Cut Pro on my Apple G4 Powerbook in my bedroom. I read a LOT of blogs between renders and edits and check my email obsessively. I would be productive for me to actually take my Apple off-line but then I'd feel cut off. Anybody with a serious interest in editing should ditch their PC and go with a MAC. It is reliable and stable and I only ever had it crash twice(months ago on another project) . And each time I was running a lousy windows emulator anyway.

Kisses

Doom/blondie
xx

4 Comments:

Blogger Smartypants said...

Hang in there, sweetie. I'll keep reading so don't worry about the posts being boring or whatever.

4/04/2006 2:57 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

What's a PC?

Lol (due to smugness factor)

4/04/2006 10:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, all u mac freaks.

Keep going blondie, you'll know when you get there... And it's gonna be like a million freaking, screaming...

Anyhos.

xox

4/05/2006 1:27 am  
Blogger Miss Behaving [badly] said...

You could never be boring, my darlingheart xx

4/05/2006 7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home