Saturday, April 01, 2006

No Matter How bad you think you got it...

Some poor sap has got it WAAAAYYY worse.

I cannot be arsed to explain why today has been so diabolical - but I have seen the piss and shit and scum and crap that people do to each other today and I am disappointed with the human race.

Humanity needs to change if it wants to survive... Where have all the good and decent people gone?

Where have respect, manners, decency, courtesy, honour, pride all gone to?

It just makes me thankful for what I do have. And you should too.

Please, if you read this - try and do something NICE for somebody else today. Don't think of what you'll get in return. Just be nice. Help an old lady cross the road. Teach a kid to read. Sing somebody a song. Smile and say hello to somebody who looks sad.

Try and reverse the trend of shit that is going around.

Because nobody is this world seems to care about anything else other than themselves. And that stinks.

peace and love
x


3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I hope the wanker who, last night, stole my bag containing laptop, ipod, camera, clothes, house keys, cash and, most importantly, ALL of my make up, reads this and decides to return my belongings. Doubt it.

One of my new years resolutions was to be nice to people, I just wish everyone would stop making it so damn hard for me! I was paid to try and teach chemistry gcse to a kid last week, does that count?

4/01/2006 1:22 pm  
Blogger sk8rn said...

I couldn't agree more. I'm trying to surround myself with nice people these days, hoping niceness will be contagious. I mean, I'm usually nice anyway... I think. But I could probably be nicer.

4/01/2006 4:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::KAT, OMG, that just happened to me. Like seriously... And yes, the makeup was the most painfull.

::Doom, Ultimately I believe in Karma, I believe in doing onto others the way you would like to be treated.
You are right, most people are selfish, but then the kind of world we live in now actually promotes being selfish, and we are all given the impression that the 'nice guys' finish last. But then again the 'nice guys' are happy.
So whatever that person did, sleep easy knowing it is out of your hands but one way or the other, they def will get what's coming to them.

xox

4/01/2006 4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home