Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ding Dong I've been Tagged.

I feel special. To be in the El Diablo De Verde's tag list along with Heroinegirl and Ex-Millenial girl is just super sweet. I am humbled.

So anyway.

1. Body soap?

Bar of Soap. Dunno which.

2. Face wash?

Bar of Soap. Dunno which.

3. Shampoo?

Herbal Essences. I use conditioner now that I have blonde highlights too. Cos my hair is dry and crispy.

4. Moisturizer?

I used to use a Shiezido one for men but gave up.

5. Cologne/Perfume?

I follow the signature scent school of thought - it took me many many months to discover:

Jasper Conran - Man.

Now THAT is a smell.

6. Deodorant/Anti-perspirant?

Right Guard - it doesn't let you down - or sweat either.

7. Toothpaste?

Colgate total.

8. Mouthwash?

Sometimes. But not at moment - there is a great one for smokers, a club which I have now rejoined - RetarDex which I think I'll have to get soon if I carry on.

9. Razor?

The vibrating Gilette one with three blades.

10. Shaving cream?

I use soap. It works. Occasionaly I will use Gilette Gel if my beard is ultra tough but usually soap.

11. Aftershave?

see Cologne.

12. Missed anything?

I use Shockwaves Xtrovert Plastic Elastic to style my bleached hair. It is AWESOME. But only works on very short hair. Otherwise it makes it go curly.

Oh yeah - cos I am a hairy mother fucker it is often best to shave in the bath - that way hairs are soft anyway so shaving gel is unneccessary.

I know my answers here make me sound like a pig but I'm not.


13. Whose bathroom shall we raid next?

That will have to be:


JADED FASHIONISTA

LONDON COKEHEAD

Peace and Love

Doom/Blondie
x

5 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

You do smell lovely.

4/06/2006 1:00 am  
Blogger Smartypants said...

This meme is spreading faster than flu in kindergarten.

Fascinating.

I'm such a sucker for boys who smell good.

4/06/2006 1:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Alrighty then, shall go inspect cupboard.

How can you not know what brand the 'bar of soap' you use for everything is?

Herbal Essences? I wander why... lol.

(I definetly loooove 'Man', it's such a sexy scent.. for guys that is)

xox

4/06/2006 3:35 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

WTF is a vibrating razor?

4/06/2006 10:45 am  
Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

LC: when you haven't had a drink for a few days and you try to shave your legs.

4/07/2006 5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home