Monday, September 25, 2006

TODAY I STOP SMOKING

Right.

This post should be self explanatory.

Today I cut out all cigarettes and cigars.

Zero.

Zip.

Zilch.

I fucking hate it. I hate it hate it hate it.

So for a few days I am gonna be dopamine deficient since nicotine is a dopamine supressant and it takes a few days (3 in fact) for the neurotransmitters to kick back in.

That means I will become the fucking devil. But I will keep myself busy.

I have some other shit to sort out... but that is all secondary... I should have a meeting with a director's rep for a production company later this week and I have two treatments, one for a music video and one for a spec commercial that I have to finish.

On the plus side, I am shooting a nice music video in about 4 weeks time and off the back of their production I am piggy backing one of my own (a spec commercial) BUT it will take a lot of post production special effects and I don;t yet have anybody who can help me out with this.
.. and to get it right I need to involve somebody from the get go.

Also, there is a great dancer/choreographer who knows a lot of people and I have to meet her some time this week to sort out a TAP DANCING ROUTINE!

woo hoo!

Anyway.

No more fucking tobacco. Wish me luck you monkees.

4 Comments:

Blogger Um Naief said...

good luck! kicking the cancer sticks can be a difficult ride. here's to much success.

9/26/2006 10:32 am  
Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

i found that not eating for three days is a good way to stop smoking. sounds stupid but you are too hungry to think about smoking and all your energy is going into not eating... i mean a detox.

9/28/2006 7:39 pm  
Blogger Tea said...

Best of luck to you. I always lose weight when I quit because I`m so afraid of gaining, but I become so obsessed with cooking that it all makes me dizzy.
Time to try again soon though. Smoking stinks, is filthy and expensive and dangerous...go for it!!!

tea
xo

9/30/2006 10:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..

I'm soo proud of you!

You might need a new vice though... hmm

xoxo

10/04/2006 2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home