Wednesday, October 04, 2006

APPLE MAC IS GAY

No cigarettes for 10 days.

I have been an absolute cunt to nearly everybody. But now I am better.

Lots of other stuff going on: Still have no job, still running out of money... but I have this music video coming up which is good.

But in other news:

I have been walking around in a RAGE because the apple store in regent street is so diabolocally frustrating.

They are infringing my consumer right by virtually refusing to repair my broken MacBook Pro. I have never been so shocked by a company in my life.

And I am pretty sure what they are doing is illegal - for the last few weeks my laptop has been overheating and shutting down. Every visit I make to the apple store they say I need to make an appointment with a specilist to have it looked at.

BUT they won't actually let me make one.

And they won't do it on the phone either.

So you have to log onto the website at midnight and when I did it said: NO MORE BOOKINGS FOR TODAY.


I wish I had the energy to explain properly but basically they are blockading my attempts to repair my BROKEN LAPTOP purchased 4 months ago.

It is very fortunate that I am not a deranged psychopath or I WOULD BURN THEIR FUCKING SHOP TO THE GROUND AND SHOOT EVERY CUNT WHO WORKED THERE.

But seriously, I am not alone in this anger - several people I know (all in the media) are seriously disgruntled with the dog shit service. We are the movers and shakers of tomorrow and we are not a bunch of people that Apple wants to upset.

A lot of editors and technicians won;t use apple products and services because when they do go wrong - there is no backup and no support.

Fuck you Apple.


doom
x

4 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

yeah - fuck apple. Shame though - I would be more than pissed off in your shoes (which you are of course).

Well done on not returning to the smokes through it all as well.

10/06/2006 12:18 am  
Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

What about buying the extended package and sending the bitch back?
You can get it for quite a bit less with a student card (gf).

10/06/2006 1:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh i had similar problems with mine... if you go to their website they have a really prompt mail in service. i had to do this after not wanting to waste my time with local fucktards

10/09/2006 9:19 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Never buy direct from Apple, always use a third party like Micro Anvica or something. At least you'll get a bit of service if the thing packs up!

It's a shame Apple are becoming such arrogant fukin pigs as we [the media types] kept their sodding company alive for years when nobody else would touch em??

How's that for loyalty eh!

10/29/2006 3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home