Monday, August 07, 2006

With the smell of cowshit

With the smell of cow shit and fields for miles and miles around me I spent the last few days up in the Northern wastelands of England visiting my beautiful 22 year old girlfriend.

It was nice to get away from the dirt and noise of London and chill out way up north.

I am a London boy, born and raised and I love the city - she asked me whether or not I could live in the countryside when I am older - I cannot really see that happening.

But never say 'never' right?

On the plus side I called up on Friday a guy I did a video for about a year ago.

He has a new track out soon - featuring a pretty respected artist in the house/soul world and a video for that tune might be in the making - which is ALL good.

At the moment I have 3 leads for new music videos and they all range in budget and scope and whatnot. There are no real leads for paid work at the moment BUT as long at the projects are coming in then I have no reason to complain (much) because it means my reel will get better and better.

There is a short film I want to write the script to very soon as there is a production fund I want to submit it to.

anyway

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Smartypants said...

Hey. I'm around. My life has gotten pretty crazy. Family illnesses and whatnot.

It looks like I won't make it to England this year as I had hoped. = (

8/08/2006 11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home