Thursday, July 20, 2006

HOORAY

After months and months of blood sweat and waiting my DIRECTING SHOWREEL IS NOW COMPLETE.

That's right, you mother fuckers, I can now officially taut myself as a director looking for work. And all my whining about waiting for other people is now OVER.

Of course, I might remain 'looking for work' for quite some time.

But now begins PHASE TWO whereby the preparation and the warm ups that I have been doing are now all put into place... and the game begins.

I am entering a point in my life that I have been waiting for, for 2 years. I am genuinely excited at the possibilities that are in front of me. Who knows, maybe now it's a piece of piss... who knows? maybe now the REALLY hard work comes.

But either way, I now have something to back up my ambitions. Something solid - it might now be the best showreel in the world - but it is a start.

Any of you want to see a copy? then drop me a mother fucking e-mail and offer me something priceless in return - because this showreel is my fucking blood sweat and tears.

Hugs
x

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Something priceless?

My virginity?

LOL

Just show it to me cos I like you and blah blah and you're amazing and blah blah... And I just wanna see exacly how shit your direciting skills are! :)

You still have my email no?

Soo happy for you!

xox

7/20/2006 12:53 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

no i don't - send it to me

7/20/2006 1:25 am  
Blogger Tony Play said...

Hi Mate
Well done. I hope it starting opening a lot of doors for you. Just remember the snowball effect - the first few jobs are always the hardest to get and then each one becomes easier and easier. Just keep the faith my man, you will win through.

7/20/2006 10:26 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Slap it on youtube mate and then we can all 'av a look!

I'll swap you a copy for 3 jelly babies, a marble, some Pirates of the Pirates of the Caribbean rollerskates and a Jaffa cake!

Plus I'll throw in a copy of Beano no 854

Hmm!

7/22/2006 1:42 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

"Pirates of the Pirates of the Caribbean"

Yes...well?

7/22/2006 1:44 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

can't and won't stick it on youtube - the short film cannot be screened on the net or film festivals won't show it.

and the quality is shit.

i'll happily post you a dvd if you want.

7/22/2006 7:42 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Only kidding about the youtube thing mate, I wouldn't presume you would stoop so low with your own art!

7/23/2006 1:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home