Sunday, July 09, 2006

Shit Cunt Binary

My Apple Mac is great...

BUT

The fucking stupid Intel Mac means that I have to update 75% of my software which includes 100% of my CORE IMPORTANT VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE.

Final Cut Pro was fixed ages ago - I got the UB version before I upgraded... So was Soundtrack Pro... But I had to update fucking Quicktime Pro, all the shitty fucking Codecs I used to use needed to be replaced... the AC3 is not even supported yet.

BUT one software I have been unable to update... mother fucking DVD Studio Pro means my OLD SHOWREEL CANNOT BE FINISHED ON MY NEW MAC because the software does not work.

What an arse... I had it all ready so I had to drag and drop the files into place and my summer showreel 2006 would be finished when my projects were.

But no.

I NEED DVD STUDIO PRO 4.1 before I can DO ANYTHING more to my showreel.

I'm in a pickle...can anybody help?

4 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Goto

http://torrent-finder.com/

Search for Dvd studio pro (obviously!)

I've already searched, it's on there.

Serial D-343-CLH-206-QGO-350-IQL-134-RXN-STP

Have fun!

7/10/2006 12:28 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

London Cokehead - thanks a lot dude - but it won't work - it will take 98 days to complete... i found thave same torrent a couple of days ago... 7 gig file and it is barely moving above 2.2k

Diablo - You're right - i gonna delete that comment and the whole post in a few days.

7/10/2006 10:58 am  
Blogger Brie said...

don't you just love computers? :P

7/11/2006 8:07 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

diablo - that site looks interesting , but it is impossible to register without an invite which seems to be unavailable anyway

penguin - I love them. Where have you been - what have you been up to?

7/11/2006 12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home