Friday, January 27, 2006

Politics and the Art of War

Out of the blue I got a call from a friend of my dad. In short he is running in a local election and he wants my help and assistance in his campaign.

Basically I have agreed. But in a much smaller capacity than he wanted. Since I am not working I could do with some things to do. But not too much so it interferes with my own projects,

The role is unpaid but it will only add up to a few hours each week.

As a politician he, naturally, a liar - but he is a charming one and he could talk the ears off an elephant. There are things he is promising in return - and perhaps in a few months time when I have put some other stuff together I can merge his promises with my own ambitions and hopefully solidify my present plans.

What I am going to need is private investment, and quite a lot of it - he may be the perfect connection.

Anyhow,

For those of you interested, next friday is Sunglasses and Scarves night at Pacha. I'll be there. And wearing my mother fucking Gucci Sunglasses.

Peace, and love, as always

doom

x

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

You know you've made it when you have connections in politics! Careful you don't stumble upon some goverment coverup and get yourself assasinated, it happens a lot in the movies...

1/28/2006 11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home