Friday, January 20, 2006

Pacha - Out Raving Tonight

Hey kids, tonight I'm off to Pacha tonight with me and five girls.

Yup.

Me and five girls. Six maybe.

If I can get my mate to fix it, I'll be off to Pacha again tomorrow as well... to the club night Kinky Malinki. I've never been to that night, but I've heard that it's awesome.

Now that I'm on an extremely limited income I need to make sure I do the things I want to do and only the things I want to do. And I LOVE funky house.

Anyway.

Time to get ready.

If you reside in London - and you like funky house - then be sure to check it out.

Look for me.

I'll be there.

x

2 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Lucky boy , Pacha and six girls eh !! , what can you do ..

1/21/2006 6:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm picturing you now on a table with 3 girls on each side! LOL... thats the easiest way to get more girls you know! lol
Ps... I don't think anyone who came to pacha looking for someone called doom might have found the right doom.

1/22/2006 11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home