Saturday, September 17, 2005

New Beginning

Today at 3:30 I had a meeting with a writer.

Over an hour later we went our seperate ways - It went well, I am really excited since the meeting. We both seem to be on the same wavelength with reference to the genres, styles ideas and expectations we both have for any project.

This writer is also an actor. So I offered him the role for the villian in my upcoming short - so I'll be sending him a copy of the script - if he likes it then all should be magic.

Apologies for the repetition, but I am really excited since this meeting.... This could really be the beginning of something special. I hope he does not go away and change his mind about it, but I seemed to sense that we are both in the right place and both ready for this.

I think I scared off the first few writers I have been meeting recently, but this guy - Whatever it was that I said a he seemed to be impressed with my attitude, and he was totally in tune with my notion of just going out and shooting this film on whatever means available.

And he can get me into the press screening of George A. Romero's Land of the Dead this coming Monday which is totally cool.

So I'll be seeing him on Monday - I have already begun to jot down some ideas for this ultra low budget movie which we'll mull over on Monday.

I am excited.

Really excited.

Apologies if this post is rambling.

It is 5:45 am and it's been a long day.

xx

2 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

It's rambling sure, but I feel your excitement. Keep us posted.

9/18/2005 12:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love zombie movies..

10/04/2005 7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home