Friday, August 19, 2005

Codeine

Yuck yuck yuck.


Codeine, I have discovered makes me feel fucking sick.


I lay in bed last night... nauseous and tired unable to sleep because of the fucking codiene and coca-cola mix I had before sleeping.


Now I am awake and I cannot be arsed to go out tonight.


But I made plans with my girlfriend and her mate to go out in town. There is a private party I should go to. It is being arranged by the geezer I did one of my low budget music videos. One of my old friends is gonna be there too.

I should really show my face but I cannot be fucked. There is another music video I want to do for this dude, AND he owes me money - so tonight would be a good time to 'collect' and talk plans for the future.

But I don't want to go.



What should I do?

The weather is shite. I feel lazy and I should really get on with some things tonight.

Bollocks,

3 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

well you could still shine by your absence if you don't go...it'll make you look important

8/19/2005 4:38 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I wish I was that important... It is possible to be conspicuous by ones absencse, but not tonight - not in this particular instance.

I will go.

I have made the neccessary phone call.s

Have a nice weekend

xxx

8/19/2005 5:12 pm  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

how brave.

i'ma lock myself up for four movies at the cinema then come out and it'll rain.yay.

8/19/2005 6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home