Monday, August 29, 2005

Somebody fucked up

As you might guess from the title of my post: Somebody has fucked up. My FINAL and BIGGEST project on my showreel has been delayed because of a technical fuck up.

It was one of three people. A, B, or ME.

Ultimately I take responsibility for the fuck up because it is my project and I am the one who is charge. In real terms it was either A or B who fucked up but it is ME who has to liase with them both to fix it.

It will take me until tomorrow to find out who exactly who fucked up, but to be honest I don't really care, all I want to do is finish this project. I want to get to the next level... and in real terms I am as close as 2 weeks away from that next level.

And that next level is being able to taut myself as a commercials/music video director and chase after profession and proper work. I just want to be there already - I have been waiting so fucking long already and any delays now are just irritating.



Fuck it, you guys are probably bored of me whining on about my pathetic ambitions - but that is what this blog is. My own rant space.


I am gonna now do some re-writing on the short script.

xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

Not bored in the slightest - keep going man - wish my job had such excitement.

8/30/2005 11:59 am  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

any chance of knowing more about the "project" soon or when it's finished?

8/30/2005 12:09 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

If you want something doing ... do it yourself ..


As they say .. can't be self sufficient all the time though ..

Also : Just whatched the first series of 24 .. thanks for recom.. brilliant stuff .. D/l'ing the second as we speak ..

8/31/2005 7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home