Thursday, September 08, 2005

CASTING

Yesterday, in a film studio in London I held the casting for my upcoming short film.

This is leading me to make a tough decision about who to choose... I need three actors... 2 young women and 1 man.

There were 4 good young women but so far, no decent men for the male role.

I am gonna have to review the audition tape and make a really tough choice for the two girls. Because on their own they were good - but I need to consider how they will work together.

Damn. This is tough.

I shall post more - when I have time.

Right now I need a haircut.

Badly.

4 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

exciting news. any clues as to what the subject of this short film with 3 protagnists might be about?

9/08/2005 8:54 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I'll have a go !!

9/09/2005 12:24 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

What's the role ??

9/09/2005 12:24 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

The role is....hmmm....

A BAD guy.

I am certain I will post a LOT more details once project is underway.

9/09/2005 1:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home