Friday, September 09, 2005

Bonny Wee Scotland

Right, it is 03:00 and I am off to bed.

My hair is cut and I look presentable once more.

Tomorrow morning I am up at 07:00 to catch a flight for 11:05 from Heathrow up to Scotland. One of my best mates from uni is getting married.

My delectable girlfriend shall be staying behind in London and I shall miss her greatly.

I shall do my utmost to maintain composure, but watching one of my best mates get married might soften my heart and stir emotions - The Lord of Doom might even shed a tear.

Of course, I will try not to.

I have packed my Kurt Geiger brown shoes, my white double cuff Gieves and Hawkes shirt, my tailored 2 button midnight blue suit, and my Mr. Men underpants.

For the journey I am taking my Sony PSP with Lumines and Ridge Racer - my iPod and a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird.


Take care whilst I am gone, my children,

Peace and Love

Doom


xxxxx <---- For you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

i like the hilariously humble solemnity of this post. what shall you be ipoding to when you read Scout Finch's adventures?

9/09/2005 7:50 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I am at Glasgow Airport right now waiting for the Best Man to come pick me up....

and I am listening to Michael Jackon, "Thriller."

What an AWESOME tune.

"all through the night... I 'll save you from the terror on the screen...

THRILLER --- THRILLER NIGHT!!!"


love and kisses

xxxxx

9/09/2005 12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home