Saturday, August 20, 2005

Night out

I went out in the end.

It was okay.

I was not impressed by the rascals in one of the clubs who were blatantly there to steal handbags and shit.

How did I know they were up to no good?

1. They were not dancing.

2. They weren't even eyeing up girls.

3. When the breakdancing started and everybody crowded around the dancers to have a look - they were the only ones who did not. They stayed back. As did I - keeping an eye on the shit that needed to be looked after.



Anyway, I met a dude who works for a big advertising agency (a VERY big one) he was quite impressed by my music video and I took his number and I'll send him a copy of my showreel when it's done.

That takes the number of people interested in my showreel up to: FIVE.

In all fairness, he is quite low down the food chain AND it is a 'creative' agency and NOT a production company so really and truly he is not the right person to see my reel.... BUT all exposure is good exposure.

On another note: it is SO boring having leching cunts drooling over my girlfriend.

It really winds me up that I cannot leave her alone for 10 fucking seconds before some cunt tries it on with her. She'll blatantly point me out to them and they still don't fucking care. And as we walk down the road, pissed up cunts kept on commenting and staring at her and her friend.

Hot or not, it is no fucking excuse for being a pratt.

London is full of cunts.

And it BORES me.

It really, really bores me.

Anyway, I took her home, had a cup of tea and a cuddle. Then I came home.

Now I shall watch episode 19 of Lost.

Night night

xxxx

6 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

I'm on 8 of Lost , I love this programme ...

I watched 3 to 7 till 3:30 this morning ..

Mad shit ...

8/22/2005 12:02 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

i did 4 all nighters and have watched the ENTIRE series. It is ADDICTIVE LIKE CRACK cocaine.

I shall stay totally shtum about what happens.

I will pont out that Sayid and Lock are my favourite characters. So much so that I think the CHARACTERS are what drive this series. Sawyer is a cool character too.

Now I am on to Series 4 of 24.

Starting episode 1 in about 10 minutes.

8/22/2005 9:25 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I know what you mean , I'm now on twelve ..

Yeah Locks a deep dude man ..

Not really a fan of 24 . Saying that , I've never really watched it ..

8/22/2005 9:40 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

be warned... after 12 it gets a 'little' boring until episode 20 but after that you'll be jacking yourself directly into your DVD/LAPTOP and administering LOST intravenously into your bloodstream.

there are 25 episodes by the way.

24 is good. More action based. Watch series 1 if you can.

Now get lost.

8/22/2005 10:16 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah I know , I downloaded the lot ..

O dear , I guess It's a four in the morning thing again ..

8/22/2005 10:32 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I'm on episode 4 of 24 right now....

things are hotting up !

woo hoo!

oh yeah... episode 24 of Lost is probably episodes 24 + 25 back to back. so be advised that episode 25 is ALSO 24 + 25 cut back to back.

So don't be thinking you have another episode left cos you won't.

8/23/2005 12:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home