Saturday, September 24, 2005

LOST

Please forgive me for the blatant endorsment here - it is something I made a promise to myself to always avoid - since taste is such an intangible and people often get upset and bored when you tell them what to think.

Anyhow, I just watched EPISODE 1 of SERIES TWO of LOST.

And it is so diabolically awesome that I am shocked - I tell everybody I meet how awesome it is, so I am gonna tell you.

I watched it with all the awe and wonder of an 8 year old gazing up into the sky and seeing a fireworks display for the first time.

Talk is cheap and words are cheaper. So I shall repeat that statement.

I watched it with all the awe and wonder of an 8 year old gazing up into the sky and seeing a fireworks display for the first time.




If you have not seen LOST.

Then you are a cunt.

Peace and Love.

Doom

xx

ps. For those of you that are counting, six and a half days and no cigarettes!

pps. Go watch LOST now.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy Zachs was here!
http://zaxnet.net/stocktrading.html

9/24/2005 8:56 pm  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

You are right - I agree. We've seen the whole first season over here in Korea and are waiting impatiently for the next. It's a great and rare thing - good television.

9/25/2005 1:15 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Guy Zachs - Kiss my Ass.


Ruksak - Korea? I thought you were in Russia?
I can't keep up with you young people.

9/25/2005 7:22 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

KIM - oh my God - Please let me know what you think of Lost!!

and PLEASE - make sure you give it a chance (just in case you don't get into it in the first few episodes.)

I am now 8 days with no cigarettes!

woo hoo!

9/26/2005 12:33 am  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I'm such a LOST-whore. I watched the first episode of the new season and just loved, loved, loved it.

Topics among my girlfriends...if you had to pick one hot guy from LOST to be marooned on an island with, well, which one would it be? (Do I have to pick only one???)

Also, big debate as to whether the dude living in the hatch is hot or not. (I say the ponytail redeems him.)

9/26/2005 1:47 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

I agree ... Lost S2 E1 .... Top ..

And what is the bloke doing in that hole ???

Can't wait for 24.... S5 E1 though .. roll on Jan 15th ..

Guy Zachs ... Kiss dooms ass !!

9/26/2005 2:07 am  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

erm, I should probably go and get LOST because I have no TV in my room like the other residents in my halls getting their asses licked by mommy and daddy still, even though they are away from home but congrats for the nicotine detox. Willpower, is it? or acupuncture, patches?

9/26/2005 7:39 am  
Blogger AJ said...

Lost is some GOOD SHIT!

i believe the 2nd eipisode of 2nd season will be aired tomorrow in the US and most likley available for download by thursday!

cant wait!

9/28/2005 12:02 am  
Blogger The Accidental Housekeeper said...

Hey, you have a lot in common with my friend moveelvr. He's six-weeks smoke-free and in film school right now. Go check him out at

moveelvr.blogspot.com

9/28/2005 12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home