Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Horror...

I AM SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO (my first) IN 48 HOURS TIME:- A NIGHT SHOOT THIS SATURDAY NIGHT. WE NEED TO ORGANISE CAMERA GEAR AND INSURANCE BY 5:00pm TOMORROW EVENING, Ideally It should have been organised 20 minutes ago.


It is 16:42 - There is a slight glitch that means I cannot personally hire the equipment required... I have spoken to my producer and he is agreeing to go through his company,
(I think he wanted me to do that all along, but he has been busy on another job and I had to do things on my own...)

There is going to be a kick-bollocks-scramble to get the paperwork done in time because we need credit agreements and proof of insurance and blah de blah.

IE. It gets done tomorrow morning, or not at all.

If it does not get done then things will change drastically. And when I mean change, I mean we are fucked.

Pressure either makes you fold, or makes you focus.

My precious readers, since I am on my laptop and hooked up to the net I thought I would share this with you... and at the same time, grant myself a moment of respite and gather my thoughts.

Roll on Monday is all I can say.


Doom
x


PS. On the plus side, my Boss has given me 2 days shift next week which will help make up for the money I am spunking away on this project.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home