Thursday, January 27, 2005

Re-Group and Re-Attack

The maintenance of the objective.

I will not wait for these stupid people to get their thumbs out of their asses and come back to me with a new shoot date for the video. Fuck them. I will carry out my own plans. If they get back to me then great, I might change my plans but I cannot waste my time running around after clueless muppets.

There was a much smaller idea I had for a low budget video for my friends dance track which I had actually post-poned to fit in this bigger idea. I will resume work on this.

A couple of days ago I met another guy, a local guy - a fucking good producer who has some pretty fucking good hip-hop tracks and a couple of good UK Garage tracks. This might lead somewhere - but I really need to show him some "relevant" examples of work... and this means "music" videos. So it is my abosolute priority to get some done.

I am "out there" -I can feel it, and I really need to make these small steps in order to continue to make bigger ones. I think a lot of it is to do with momentum which once built up is a very powerful force.

At the moment everything has stalled - Or at least it seems to have stalled - It is within my capabilities to jump start things, which often only takes a few phone calls/e-mails.

So that is what I must do.

If the people are stalling and wasting time.

Fuck them. Move on. Find somebody else.

If they are clueless and stupid

Fuck them. Move on. Find somebody else.

If they don't know what to do

Fuck them, find somebody who does.

If they get back to me with a Greenlight (money and they approve idea)

Fantastic.

but Until then

Fuck them.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home