Thursday, January 27, 2005

Fuck me, I must be bored.

0- The number of illegal substances I have touched in the last 4 years.
1 - The number of times I have been arrested.
2- The number of times I had my heart Broken in 2004
3 - The number of languages I can speak. *not all fluently*
4 - The number of continents I have set foot upon. (my geography might let me down here)
6 - The number of pairs of trainers that I own.
7 - The number of pairs of shoes that I own.
9 - the number of foreign countries I have actually been in and walked around in.
10 - My shoe size. (UK size)
11 - My shoe size (US Size)
16 1/2 - My neck size (inches)

22 - The Ideal age of my girlfriend according to the equation. Her age=(his age/2) + 9.
26 - My age.

33 - My waist size (inches)
40 - My Chest size (inches)
44 - My shoe size (European Size)
74 - My weight (kg)
175 - My height (cm)

1004 - The number of hits on my blog (at time of writing)
1004 - The number of hits on my blog that was probably me checking the number of hits.

4450 - The Number of Songs on My iPod.


And a little bonus story:

1 - The number of times the following has happened.
3 - The number of consecuetive numbers on a roulette wheel I successfully bet on.
14 - The Second Number
19 - The Third Number
27 - The First Number
90 - the approximate number of seconds my winning streak lasted.
555 - The number of pounds I won.
46,656 to 1 - The odds of this happening.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home