Sunday, March 11, 2007

Denial and Acceptance.

I am 28 years old. And it's amazing.

My transformation has had one major side effect. And that side effect is a feeling of profound acceptance and well-being.

To repeat, I am not sure if this is the right place to declare the exact nature of my transformation. But this side-effect i surprising.

The ability to recognise my place in this world, and to accept my total worthiness to be here is one I never looked for. But now that I have it, I am saturated with joy.

All the major religions speak of the fickleness of transitory joy and happiness. True happiness and joy comes from within.

It sounds silly.

Yet it's so shockingly true. With an outside yardstick, nobody would ever measure my life and see my joy. But I've never ever been happier. Joyful in fact.

I'm working on a new script, (one I first wrote 5 years ago) I have date with an 18 year old girl next week. I've started pumping weights. And I'm even closer to a financial void than ever before.

Love.

x

1 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

funny you should say all this. i'm currently feeling very similar, and have also started going to the gym. you've beaten me there by 11 years though.

3/13/2007 12:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home