Tuesday, January 09, 2007

HOORAY

Today I got a hair cut.

More blonde has been put in.

and the old trampy bits have been hacked off.

And it seems there is hope that I won't remain in a state of apathic disdain towards girls forever. I flirted aggressivly with the girl who coloured my hair. She was half English, half Spanish. Like a collapsed star, the reflection of her big tits drew in my gaze as I sat there for 30 minutes whilst she pulled each strand of hair through the stupid hair net/hat thingie which was WAY too tight on my head. It hurt. But it was fun.

A wierd kind of pleasure/pain thing.


Anyway.

I hear Apple has released info on the upcoming iPhone.

I'll be getting one of those then. It looks pretty decent. A blackberry/iPod/3G/2G killing product.

I wonder which networks the phone will come out on?

AND I just had a cigarette.

I am a fucking idiot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

the new iphone looks like a load of shit.

by there OWN admission, the 'killer app' on a telephone is to be able to make calls.

How the fuck does it do that better than a normal phone?

except the iphone is MASSIVE, CLUNKY and a SUPREME target for theives.

1/13/2007 1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home