Monday, January 22, 2007

My Head is a Mess

Right.

It's boring for you all to read, but here goes.

I am going insane.

I have this tremendous idea for a script, which of course, I want to direct myself. And I've spent a lot of time developing a treatment which outlines the story.

There are some gaping logic and motivational flaws, plus I am not sure whether I should write a script that can be made for £100,000 or £5,000,000.

Realistically I should opt for the former, which could of course be made for £5,000,000 if it came my way. I had a script meeting with a writer pal of mine who I am working on the other script and we ended up spending the whole afternoon talking about mine.

And significantly what is wrong with it.

This scriptwriting malarky sucks ass.

I fucking hate it.

My story is a mess. It is utterly, utterly messed up.

I want to kill somebody.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear such depressing thoughts and attitudes. Why not take an indefinite break from those emotions, and travel to an area of conflict in today's country/world? Do something useful? I guess you (and lots of us too) sort of need to reconnect with emotions of honesty, love, truth...

1/23/2007 11:10 pm  
Blogger Doom said...

Hmmm, I value your opinion, and in this insane world we live in full of real suffering people need to reach out and make a difference.

But, for me to abandon my path and take another would be folly. For me at least, each of us has a different path in front of us. I know what mine is, and I know that through my work, if I want to make a difference I will.

This 'temporary dump' of mine is part of the creative process, frustrations and stuff which are typical... but I can already feel myself getting out of it.

Thank you for you genuine comment, it is a shame you left it anonymously, id be intrigueed to know more about you.

doom

1/23/2007 11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home