Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Move on Up

Chances are now, that if you are a advertising production company now then my DVD showreel is somewhere in your office.

Gathering dust or coffee stains.

Nonetheless, I just had an invite to see a band play somewhere north of London. My friend is their manager and has invited me to see them play.

I told him I want to shoot their video, but it is me and my other friend (from film school) who BOTH want to do it. So now the competition time begins.

My friend is properly represented as a director and has directed one big full budget promo (in another country in europe) but he will be operating solo as he doesn't have a team in the UK. BUT I think I can do a better job because I am part of a production company in UK so I can bring together the whole package and not just me as 'director'

Anyways, I need to use the shaolin power to get myself in the line for directing the video - I won't backstab anybody - but I need to do my best to get myself at the top of the list of names.

Doom
x

3 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

Wishing you good luck....go for it!

tea

9/09/2006 1:06 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I'll need it

thanks

x

9/09/2006 1:43 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Still didn't get your email mate, I think it's been eaten
by my bloody spam filter?? I'll have another wade through
the thousand odd spam rubbish e-mails I get??

9/09/2006 2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home