Friday, June 23, 2006

Birthdays and blah de blah

Today I returned to the chiropractor man - I told him I would not curse this time.

To make things more interesting he poked needles into back and then twisted them around.

Nice.

And then came the oblogatory bone crunching fun.


In other news my birthday came and went - I celebrated it quietly with my sister and girlfriend in our favourite sushi place.

In a rather touching moment the restaurant actually dimmed the lights and then brought a cake out for me and my sis. That was quite nice.

Very nice.

Anyway, my 3 projects - 1 of them is now completed. And 2 closer to completion.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Happy birthday, darling! You said they brought a cake for you & your sis--are you a twin, like me?

xoxo,
Kitty

6/23/2006 3:39 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you smell like a monkey and you look like one too.

How's it feel to officially be in your late twenties?

Where's your favourite sushi place? The second I get a job I am off to Hi Sushi in Soho for their eat all you can buffet. Very excited.

6/23/2006 5:51 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Happy birfday mate!

6/25/2006 2:25 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Kit - yes, i do have a twin sister... and she is the best sister in the world.

Kat - Being late 20's (ie. 28) ain't too bad since my girl is 22 and my stuff is kinda rocking along nicely... but I need to step up the pace.

El Diable - Indeed - I thank you, and I have a directorial debut in the pipeline - a script I am working on that I hope could be quite decent.

London Cokehead - Cheers rudeboy.


hugs and kisses all

doom/blondie

6/25/2006 5:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!


NO PARTY? NONE! NADA? NOTHING?

Glad you had sushi though! Sounds like a fun night.

Hows the film coming?

x

6/28/2006 11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home