Thursday, June 15, 2006

Orchestral manoevers

My first instruction was to remove my top. I did so and was then told to face the window. I know he was looking at my physique as he made a comment about my posture. Gentle pokes and prods whilst small talk was made he was sizing me up and apprasing my flexibility.

Then he laid me down on the table, all 6"2 of him, burly and stout, and with gentle precision he placed his hands on me and gently eased me into position - to become his rag doll, and to be toyed with at leisure.

I sensed it was coming - but I did not know the song we'd be singing. A large hand pressed onto my spine and as I was rolled over I knew resistance was futile,

A moment of pressure and then my whole being was crushed with such an instant crescendo that the staccato snaps of my spine cued me to start the choir,

"Aaaaaaarghh!" I exasperated, "Fuck me!"

A pause and as he rolled me over

"Not tonight."

The orchestra was just warming up,

"Aaargh, oh my God!"

As the the weight bared down on me. His rebuke was instant and practised,

"God is not here."

He continued to cue the human percusionist who cracked and wailed along with each poweful motion.

When the music ended and lying prone and defensless I started to chuckle, remembering the words that had lured me there,

"He is such a big and gentle man"

Indeed he was.

But next time I would bring my iPod.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im confused!!

What just happened.. WAT I HOPE DID NOT JUST HAPPEN?!

Explain.. Ok fine I'll read it again.

6/16/2006 3:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... sounds like gay love to me... better read it again... btw, found your blog through tilda's..

6/16/2006 6:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a minute... i've been here before.. stupid moi! lol!

6/16/2006 6:17 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Welcome Charles!


Tilda - I went to a Chiropractor and he forced my spine back into place in several places - apparently my vertebrae are fused up...

it came from an accident I had diving into a shallow swimming pool in Egypt 2 years ago

x

6/16/2006 11:03 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Gay post alert!!!

6/16/2006 1:45 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

it fucking was wasn;t it!


that was sort of the idea... for fun... cos at the end of the day I paid money to be manhandled by a huge brute of a guy


but when my back popped into place

wooo!

was that a sensation

6/16/2006 1:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tilda

PHEW!

I was expecting the next post to be, 'how do I come out to my 22 yr old girfriend'

And the fact that even Charles thought it was a gay post!! lol....

X

6/18/2006 7:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home