Sunday, June 18, 2006

I am not GAY!

Just to clarify!

I went to a chiropractor who clicked and manipulated my spine back into place.

The reason I wrote the last post the way I did was because the reality is that i DID pay money to be manhandled half naked on a couch by this massive old white guy.

Which is quite amusing - and because I am 100% comfortable in my like of women - I thought it would be funny to write it in a different style - but PAY attention - everything I wrote is true and those of you who have been to a chiropractor will know that it is being CRUSHED to death almost.


Hugs and kisses

only for the girls.


xxx

8 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

Rofl!!

Oh that's just made my day

We kinda knew...

lol

excellent!!

6/18/2006 6:30 pm  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

Come on - I know you'd have a little hug and a peck for Rukkie-poos - even though I'm not a chiropractor. Well - not a qualified one anyway.

6/19/2006 1:17 pm  
Blogger Riss said...

You know why you're gay?

Oh wait, you haven't played this game with us in Mango's chat room. Never mind.

6/19/2006 3:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had just left it alone (after the last post), I would believe you.

But the fact that you choose to write a whole new post, entitled 'I am not gay' gives me some doubts...


x

6/20/2006 3:43 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

that's pretty funny.

6/20/2006 10:54 am  
Blogger Tony Play said...

i think you have a future in homo- erotic writing. Give up the directing and getting publishing


On a side note, good to see your comment on my blog earlier dude - nice to know someone has read it.

6/20/2006 4:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hello! :)

6/21/2006 9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anytime you need to talk, lol.

6/22/2006 10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home