Friday, June 09, 2006

FRIDAY NIGHT BULLET POINTS

• I just got in from the rehearsal for tomorrow's shoot. The shoot looks a bit manic but will be a bit of fun. Like I said before - it will be my first 'professional' shoot. I'll be a floor manager/2nd Unit director type thingie on a mad job in London at 2:00am.

• My girlfriend is at Chinawhytes right now probably being oggled by rich old perverts.

• I have cut and coloured my hair again which means I no longer look like a tramp... in fact I look rather don.

• I have upped my gym use and am pumping weights with a vengeance in order to slowly rebuild myself as a jedi.

• The artists for the music video STILL have not sent me the CD track of the music for us to master out the video.

• I might have a good link for a guy to do the Post Production Sound on this Short Film of Mine.

• I have re-started development on the feature script I have been working on since September.

• HARD GAY rocks: http://www.videouncovered.com/adds/play_page.php?id_char=bakuten


peace and love my children


x

5 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

There are parallel universes (univi?) operating in tandem to this one and that link kinda proves it!!

It suffering from WTF syndrome

And that's all I have to say 'bout that.

Expound:

6/10/2006 3:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clinawhites ... used to be fun. But then.... And she's actually probably getting oogled by rich 'young' perverts!

You look like a don?!

Proove it!!

6/10/2006 9:07 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

TILDA - maybe... if I can get a digital camera...


LCH - did you actually WATCH the videos? they are hilarious! "Hard gay-- HOOO!"

6/10/2006 4:24 pm  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

peace and love to you too papa

i'm back also - i'm happy to say

6/11/2006 12:48 am  
Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

the flow is on
reinventing the don

I am looking forward to hearing about the shoot. What the hell is Chinawhytes?

6/11/2006 12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home