Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Life is Dull

For fucks sake.

I'm not fucking working... money is tight and my projects keep getting delayed and delayed and delayed.

and I NEED them completed to finish my showreel so then I can try and get some REAL work.

Constructiveness is inversely relative to time.

The more time you have: the less you do.

I suppose because in my head 'i have all day'

But all I seem to do is nothing.

Well for the last two days anyway.

I'm getting bored of this.

But the HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH is the ringtone on my phone now and that makes me happy.

x

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr Vegas said...

I just downloaded the mp3 and listened to it for the first time. Wicked! Rock on Finland.

And thanks for the sushi tips...

Vegas

5/24/2006 11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...

I know the feeling.

But as I wait for other business technicalities to be done with, I blog... and blog... and blog... and blog...

right.

x

5/28/2006 8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home