Saturday, May 20, 2006

HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH!





The LORD OF DOOM is over the moon that Lordi won the Eurovision Song Contest for FINLAND - My mother country!

I am half Finnish and have been following the story of these HARD ROCKERS for the last few weeks -hoping against hope that they might bring glory to the arctic lands. Last night when they were declared the winners me and my Finnish mum were cheering and dancing like maniacs.

After years of shame and disastrous failure we, attain victory so sweet and perfect that it brings genuine joy to my heart. I am unbelievably proud and happy.

LORDI!

What a relief that these brought bring a sense of IRONY and MISCHIEF to the Eurovision Song Competition. Too many countries take it too seriously and are busy patting themselves on the back. Fuck 'em - It's all about theHARD ROCK HALLELUJAH!


Doom
xx

ps. I WANT TO DIRECT ONE OF YOUR MUSIC VIDEOS. EMAIL ME if you read this.

PPS. UPDATE At 00:45 on 21st May I just was on LBC 97.3fm radio talking to their new presenter about the Finnish win live across London! WOO HOO!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are half Finnish??

RANDOM.

LOL, I'm joking... But I don't think you've ever brought that up, not recently... And never I think.. (yes I have been through your archives, every single one).

Well yay, and to think i was just making fun of everyone who watched eurovision!!

xox

Err, those guys in the pic.. SCARY.

5/22/2006 3:53 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I've avoided using details that might identify me in my blog... soon enough i'll have to delete this post.

but the HARD ...ROCK.. HALLELUJAH! has made me temporarily break my rules!!


Nyt mina puhuu soumea, mutta mina en puhuu hyvaa soumean koska mina on laiska poikka.


x

5/22/2006 11:12 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Lordi, kinda says it all really.

I'm sure there's an Umpa Lumpa factory somewhere, where they sit all day writing all the Eurovision song entries. Parhaps it's what Santa Elves do the rest of the year?

lol...

5/22/2006 1:46 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Oh and does that make you Finglish then

5/22/2006 1:47 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Finglish...lol


erm technically not because the other half of me is Guyanese.

So combine those 2 at your leisure.

5/22/2006 3:52 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Wow, they're a bunch of real lookers. "Kita the alien manbeast with the combined strengths of all the beasts known to man" is my favourite.

Who are you worried will identify you from your blog? Are you wanted by the police?

5/22/2006 6:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're scared some fan will go asking around...

'does anyone know the director guy, u know the one that's half finnish?'

hmmm...

Be very afraid blondie. Big brother is always watching...


xox

5/24/2006 5:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err.. this is random but I'm confused.
Is it 'the secret diary of a bum', 'the diary of a bum' or just 'diary of a bum'??

5/24/2006 6:33 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

originally it was just DIARY OF A BUM until somebody found it...and then i had to re-index it to THE SECRET DIARY OF... technically it had changed to the SECRET DIARY OF...

I want this blog to continue for a long time and i want anonymity.

As i grow in my career the things I cuss about might become more sensitive

so i have set rules for myself... a lot of people have found it by typing key words related to the media IE. Showreel compositor and if in the next post they see 'compositors are gay' and 'by the way I am half ****"

and then they think... 'fuck - I know that cunt....WHAT did he just say about compositors???"

And ditto, an actress I worked with found about this blog and then I panicked and thought about shutting it down.

perhaps I am just a wally

who knows

5/24/2006 11:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

groos!!!!!!!!!!

6/04/2006 5:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home