Friday, February 03, 2006

A Lesser Victory

Today I picked up my new business contact cards - which I designed and photoshopped myself. I wish I could scan them and post them here but that would reveal too much I'm afraid - instead I will describe what it looks like.

(I hope RUKSAK would approve of my language - but perhaps not, since language is not my forte.)


"Diligent lines of architectural vanity boldly strike out of the virgin snow. Tiny communist schoolchildren stand up with blackened-steel pickaxes for the class photograph. Their lines of conformity obvious - the tallest stand at the top, towering over the rest.

All the while alongside them, wispy smoke envelopes, rises and intoxicates.

Such beauty.

Such poison."


doom
x

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... Post it!!!
What is the worst that could happen... random strangers will come up to you on the street and call you 'doom'. Lol (actually... hmm)
How much is too much when it comes to blogs?
I personally think business cards are evil!
No one ever keeps them!!
When someone wants to call you... they will find your number!
x

2/03/2006 4:02 am  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

I approve! I approve! Bless you for judging me as an arbiter of such things - my language is no better than yours - you've proved that several times.

Beautiful women are all the more beautiful when they don't know it after all.

2/03/2006 3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of card stock did you print them on, and were they bank?

i need my own business cards as well, and have had people at industry parties and so forth ask me for them but i'm loathe to print them, then move in 7 or 8 months downtown, and waste the $ in so doing.

2/08/2006 9:50 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

I'll email you the design if you want, sir

2/08/2006 12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home