Saturday, December 24, 2005

Okay then...

There comes a time when even the Lord of Doom must take off his hat of doom and give in to the urge to sing jolly carols.

That time has come, and tomorrow I am cooking Christmas dinner for my family (with my twin sister's help, of course). I am going to send away my army of flying monkees to assist the elves in delivering presents to the world's children even though
technically Christmas isn't as relevant to me anymore since I have changed my religion. But I still enjoy it and I will always indulge myself.

But enough about me.

For you my dear readers I wish you a happy jolly holly Christmas whatever your beliefs/values/opinions are. Regardless of your haircut/your body odour/your sexual persuasion I will not discriminate.

Please, relax, enjoy yourself and I take peace and goodwill with you wherever you go. Remember, no matter how bad it gets, there is ALWAYS some poor bugger who has it worse - so just try and see things with some perspective.

Much Love always

D.

xxxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

happy holidays doom!!

xx

12/25/2005 4:41 am  
Blogger RuKsaK said...

Cheers Doom - hope you stuffed your face as much as I did.

12/26/2005 1:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home