Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hard Core Pressure

Yesterday was a slow day and we had to drop a couple of scenes as well as re-write a couple of other scenes and blend them together.

Today, now is the second day (tomorrow is a half day for the montage shots we need to shoot) and we have fucking loads of stuff to shoot. Our backs are to the wall from the first minute of shooting. The film gets effectively completed today or it does not get completed.

I lay in bed this morning and for a moment I could not remember who I was or what I was doing - I simply existed in a dreamless and timeless state.

Then pow.

I remembered.

And after 10 minutes of anxiety and stressing about how I was gonna shoot today's footage I got out of bed with one thing in my mind that superceeded all the worry and anxiety.

TODAY I AM GONNA SHOOT THIS MOVIE.

And that is what I need to do.

sorry - I have to go now.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home