Thursday, December 08, 2005

STORYBOARD COMPLETE

Fuck me.

I have just finished the storyboard and now I need to put together the shotlist.

Today I was at the location with the art department and it was a busy fucking day.

I wish I could post more but I don;t have the time or the energy.

But what I can say is that on Monday this will all be over.

Between now and then I have a lot of work to do. But I won't be on my own.

I have a good art director and costume lady, with her are three art department assistants, make up artists, three actors, 1 lighting cameraman, 1 camera assistant, 1 production manager, a first assistant director, a producer, a script continuity supervisor, a gaffer, probably 2 sparks, a sound recordist, 2 catering people, a runner .....and God in heaven.

And then afterwards I'm gonna have to edit this mother fucker.

This is a machine that I could not stop if I wanted.

And all I need to do is hold my shit together until Monday.

THIS IS A ROLLER COASTER AND I HAVE STEPPED ON IT. THE UPS AND DOWNS THAT COME MIGHT EXCITE ME AND THEY MIGHT PANIC ME. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS - MONDAY WILL COME AND I WILL BE FINISHED.

BUT BETWEEN NOW AND THEN ALL I NEED TO DO IS MY BEST.

DESPITE ALL THE PLANNING AND PREPARATION - I AM STEPPING INTO THE ABYSS.

And I fucking love it.

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home