Monday, November 28, 2005

With a Little Help from my Friends.

If you cannot rely upon your family and friends... Who CAN you rely on?

True.

Luckily enough for me, I have 4 friends who are helping me out immeasurably in the making of this short film. Today work began in earnest. I took a friend and went to the location and met the Art Director and we went through the design ideas for the house we are shooting in. Tomorrow at 7:30 am I met the same friend and we will begin painting the rooms.

I am having a little trouble adjusting from working nights to now being on a day shift pattern - Yesterday I went to bed at 08:30am and woke up at 17:30... and today I was up at 09:00. Tomorrow I have to be up at 07:00!!

Anyhow, I am really fucking knackered now... I was gonna do a little work now at home but the most constructive use of my time will be to watch an episode of The Wire (I am on season 2.) and then go to bed.

(fuck - I have 5 emails to write.)

Ah well.

xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Behaving [badly] said...

good luck with everything, it sure sounds exciting !!

11/29/2005 9:18 am  
Blogger LeeLoreya said...

sounds like holiday to me. constructively creating holiday, but holiday nonetheless.

11/29/2005 10:23 am  
Blogger C.J Hixon said...

How did the first day go?

(i know it's mid afternoon but ya know, i'll be in the pub later and far too drunk to check your blog.)

If you want to direct a music video for a some money for my band give me a shout (we could even pay you in booze?)(maybe not then)

Cheers

11/29/2005 2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home