Wednesday, November 23, 2005

ROCK AND ROLL BABY!

Tonight is my last night at work - I've been here, in London working nights for almost 3 years.

From 07:00am tomorrow I officially have ZERO INCOME - I will be unemployed. I think I'll even sign on.

That will be fun.

I have this short film which will keep me busy until 11th Dec. and after that...

Well... We'll have to see.

Blah blah, my showreel is almost finished - I have *finally* got the renders from the computer animator - I have not looked at them for fear that they are fucking shit... if they are then I'm in trouble.

I'm sticking my head in the sand here, I know I need to check them and then take any appropriate action...

Fuck it. I'll check them now.

If they're good then I will complete the project this week.

If they're shit - then I'll have to get somebody to re-do it.

(I know I said I would be vanishing for a while - but I'm gonna have to take a chance here... it's a 50/50 whether or not I have been comprimised...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home