Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Flip Side

It is 04:48am and I am lying in bed.

I am contemplating the things I have to do. I am contemplating the list of tasks I have set myself.

I think of my peers - those who have acheived success ansd those who have not.

I think of my girlfriend - she has faith in me. But what if her faith is misplaced. What if I really don't have what it takes?

Or maybe - I DO have what it takes, but I am simply never lucky enough to get the right opportunities to make it happen.



This is doubt.


I acknowledge it's presence, but I will not let it alter my course of actions. I WILL go through my list of tasks and complete them all.

After that I simply do not know.


The world is full of people who will say, "no."

Do I have the skills to make them say yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home