Thursday, July 21, 2005

SERIOUS ISSUES

I have a serious issues - like most men, inside me exists a geek that wishes to nothing but sit indoors eating pizza whilst getting fat and playing computer and videogames ALL day long.

I have been strong, I do not own a console and I sold my PC laptop in favour of a Apple Powerbook which, to be honest, although it is good, it does not have any fucking games.

I don't play many computer games these days, but when I do, I play obsessively and hardcore -

FINAL FANTASY series
RESIDENT EVIL series
MEDIEVAL: TOTAL WAR
COMMAND AND CONQUER
EVERQUEST

There are others, but these are the main culprits. But the problem is, these games SUCK your will to live. They seriously impede me from doing any extra work on my side projects so I had to make a choce to cut them out as best as I could. Periodically I will have a cull and just delete the games from my PC or get rid of my console or whatever because I realise the detrimental effect these games have on my ability to realise my ambitions...

BUT THE BEAST IS NOT DEAD -From time to time I will borrow a friends console for the week to play and complete a game and right now I am salivating at the prospect of borrowing my friends Gamecube to play RESIDENT EVIL 4 and then my other friends Playstation to complete FINAL FANTASY X and then FINAL FANTASY X-2.

This is a way to control my addiction because I only do it about once a year, BUT the cravings are still there and they are getting VERY strong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home