Friday, June 17, 2005

Passion

This is a significant post - Significant because it indicates the entering of a time in my life where I am now in uncharted territory.

Within 4 weeks my showreel will be complete:

2 Short films,

2 Commercials

2 music Videos

1 Animation

is all I have to convince the world I am worthy of gainful employment.

I will be backed up by two well tailored suits, my wicked charm and fucked up hair.

Truthfully I don't know what will happen next, part of me is probably being fantastically niave, but I hope another part of me is being bold and daring. Whichever it is, I can only do what it is that I have to do.

It is soon my birthday, and I am at a transitory point in my life. I am consciously cutting down on the things in my life I am not passionate about and putting my full energy into the things I am passionate about. I shall post about these passions another time.

Already I acknowledge how powerful it feels to live like this and I urge you, my dear reader to think what it is that YOU are passionate about. And then make sure you re-juggle your life in order to make the balance in your favour.

AND - be quite certain in understanding me when I tell you: nobody else will do this for you.


Peace and Love

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home