Thursday, June 09, 2005

Affirmative Action

There comes a point when a man needs to recognise his mistake and admit he has fucked up. It is then often quite a useful thing for him to immediately make whatever moves neccessary in order to rectify that mistake.

At 04:30am on a Thursday morning about two weeks away from my 27th Birthday I have to admit to making one big ass mistake.

As most problems can be solved with either time or money, and luckily enough for me, I have some of the latter - I am going to go to the hairdressing salon as soon as they fucking open, to fix my motherfucking mistake.

Even though it is slight, the colouring to my hair is now a very unwelcome and somewhat unnatural shade.

I would not go as far as to say it is a total mess, (IE. It is not beyond repair)

But it is still not good.

I am confident in this appraisal of my hair:

Because it is fucking green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home